I'm an artist, animator, and game developer for several projects. I'm an animator for the fan series Dinosaur Planet, my original series called Vindicator, and a game developer. My current game project is Jinmenken, an Australasian themed, Okami inspired game.
- In a relationship
- Followed by 9 people
- Kind of making a second post in case my recent one was too negative or anything and just thought I could water it down a little bit, but I'm considering making an OC x Canon pairing, although I'm still a bit nervous about it with all of the people who are against it. Many people who are anti-OC x Canon have even gone as far as to harass people who make pairings like this and I just don't know if I really have the time or patience to put up with these kind of people.
Plus, the canon character I had involved in the pairing I had wanted to do, apparently his fanbase can be pretty toxic sometimes? idk, I'm just a little iffy about it is all.1 0 Comments 0 Shares
If anyone was hurt by this speciesists' stamp or any of the idiotic commentors who agreed or came up with other "overused" names, all I have to say is just make a wolf or dog character named Blitz or Nero regardless. These people really can't tell you what to do (not even a please here, as you can see. That's so demanding.)
I mean, it's not fair that you can only call a human Nero or Blitz but not a dog or a wolf just because of their species. Sorry but, you don't hold a monopoly on names.
To be honest, I was just going to make a wolf character named Blitz anyway as a way of flipping the finger to these guys. Even if it's just a background character, I'm basically doing this as a way of showing that no one is my boss BUT ME. The same applies to you. No one is your boss but you.
Make a wolf character named Blitz.
Make a dragon character named Pyro.
Make a character with battle scars.
Make a dog named Nero.
Make whatever you want.
No one has the right to police you or decide how you get to express yourself. There's no such thing as "overused names". The whole point of names is for ANYONE to use them, making this whole "stop calling your wolf OCs "Blits" argument stupid.1 0 Comments 0 Shares
- So I made an account on YouTube called Nilla The Kaiju Knuckles Wife and Girlfriend to play around and mess with people. This was the first video I posted because I don't yet have an introduction video.
As you can probably already tell, it's mostly going to be a fun little parody of popular Sans fangirl channels. The ship is real though.
Nilla is supposed to only be with some kind of AU version of Knuckles because I think Boom Knuckles canonically has a thing for Sticks the Badger so this will probably be the only video featuring him, I think.
I'm also working on a music channel because I wanted to do original and cover songs with a character of mine. I think it's called FURloid? I don't know, but it's related to UTAU and Vocaloid in some way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIvmLES3S581 0 Comments 0 Shares
- So I forgot that I didn't share my recent art here when I posted it everywhere else. I created this new character about a month ago, named Nilla The Kaiju. I thought of the idea of her from an old dragon character I had when I was about 10 years old and then never used ever again, she's basically a remake of that character and also created to replace Sinbad the echidna who is no longer a Sonic OC, but pretty much his own IP now.
Why I call her Nilla? She's named after the wafer cookie, or at least the company that produces them which is called Nilla and it also happens to be a real name that people, normally women have. On top of that, her name also rhymes with "Zilla", a typical prefix placed at the end of Kaiju names i.e. 'Godzilla'. The crescent moon marking on her chest, as you can see I obviously came up with from Knuckles' design for pretty much the same reason as how he was created by the artist who came up with him. Also because her species have been around longer than his (she's an irradiated dinosaur.) How her kind survived the KT Extinction event I haven't yet written to her bio.
I also decided to post a size comparison between Nilla and Knuckles just to show how little she is. 😉 (Horns don't count)
She also has her own page on the Sonic Fan Character wiki for more information. https://sonic-fan-character.fandom.com/wiki/Nilla_The_Kaiju
#sonic #sonicoc #dinosaur #kaiju #monster #furryart1 0 Comments 0 Shares
- Don't you just hate it when anti-furries claim that ALL furries are degenerates and proceed to compare us to so called "animal lovers"? Yes, because liking Knuckles The Echidna apparently means that I want to hurt real world echidnas. It's not like any of us could be children with no drive or animal rights advocates, am I right?
The irony here is that this was on an MLP message board... On a post about furries being unfairly banned from FA. So not only are they basically implying that they deserved it for being furries while cowardly hiding behind anonymity, but... are the characters in My Little Pony not furries themselves by definition? They're anthropomorphic animals. Particularly equines, dragons, and other types of fantasy associated creatures. Ponies on the other hand appear in reality.
#hatespeech #discrimination #wow #justwow #ithinkilostsomebraincells2 0 Comments 0 Shares
- Being a furry, what makes me laugh is how a hater will always claim that anthropomorphic animal characters (or sometimes just you) are unattractive, are ugly, or "not sexy" as they'd say, but when they meet someone like Rouge The Bat or Jessica Rabbit (who technically counts), all that goes right out the window.
It's also insulting to real world animals who may look similar to them when you think about it. Dogs and cats aren't ugly, they're precious little beans.1 0 Comments 0 Shares
- I posted this sometime yesterday. I tend to draw jinmenkens quite a lot and they don't usually get that much attention. Not like I care. Maybe people are generally turned off by them because a lot of manga and Japanese media tend to intentionally make them creepy looking. I tend to draw them more cute looking to appeal to all artists so this was quite different compared to previous artwork I've done this month, probably because I'm normally not aware that it's even pride month! lol
Anyway, the white jinmenken is Cherin the great Pyrenees and the black and gray one is Shintaro who is a mix between a Japanese and an American Akita. I don't know though, I might change his design to actually look like a mix between the two since I found out that Japanese American Akita mixes do indeed exist, but they look nothing like him.
#anthro #jinmenken #dog #greatpyrenees #japaneseakita #americanakita #mixbreed3 1 Comments 0 Shares