I'm gasoline. Fuel. Fire. Passion. Pleasure. It's like being naked in a wheat field with puppies eating ice cream. Everything that is good yet powerful with the force of a V8 diesel engine that has no retraining bolts. The M-rotor dislodges and you have the potential of ejecting your friends and family. Relax as the Pesto Humans stare at you from their glass house eating apples of sheer delight. I am a 5' 8" Binturong reporter from the after-now. Don't die and server protect you.
- Checking on some of my previous posts i realized that i had to include justfurry in my htaccess file so that it doesn't show hot-linking on each of my articles. My guess as to why is the CMS doesn't follow a standard convention of meta-card tagging like twitter/facebook and pull the image down but instead just image links to conserve space.
Anyhow, it's been fixed. so my next article pictures won't be met with teletext me.Peace!1 0 Comments 0 Shares
- A fellow streamer i knew wanted something that was open source to StreamDeck by elgato. and within about 24 hours of making it. (1 week to document it) here is the end-result. Granted! Not as pretty as an Arduino StreamDeck. But $12 vs. $150-200? yeah. I'm okay with that.. Maybe i'll spend a few extra bucks for a case and give it some aesthetic then wireball hell.:D1 0 Comments 0 Shares
- Open Shot is one hell of a ride.. Is it Adobe Premiere or Vegas Studio? No, not even close.. But it's free and multiplatform which means there's really no excuse for anyone to not do some post-production to your videos before uploading them to the net.
https://www.openshot.org/ - if you want to check it out.
I'll probably do a blog article about this down the road showing all of the glitches and how to overcome some of them.
4 1 Comments 0 Shares
- I'm not sure if my feelings about pride month are right. But I think pride month or at the very least pride week should be more about caring for your fellow carbon and silicon based lifeforms. That much like christmas it could be the second point of the year that you don't have to act like a **** to your fellow man/woman/or Artificial Intelligence.
It's not that I'm ungrateful about the progress of LGBT rights. We've come a long way from the early 1900's where a community felt justified in straight up killing you. to the 1950's where they realized that murder wasn't a viable option so instead they burned down your house as a means of 'getting your likes out of town'. to the 1970's where they didn't burn your house down anymore instead you got into fist fights. to now; where you're called names.. No hospital bills, no devastating arson charges where your homeowners insurance cannot cover. No funerals. That's a hell of a lot of progress!
I'm glossing over years and years of history. Don't think I'm minimizing these feats. These took protests. people standing up. people dying.. in order to achieve the level of equality that we have today.
I do however worry about those within the LGBT community that think there's still a war going on.. That they're not really fighting for equality. But instead; Superiority. Where I might be the silent majority on this subject. But equality means that everyone is treated equal. Thus, if you want a better life for yourself. You must then raise the bar on making humanity itself better. Not just your sexuality, group, fandom, or otherwise.
That is a daunting task. But not impossible. Pride month can also be a symbol of everything that is 'good' within humanity such as the arts, music, and culture. Burning man once stood for this until it was usurped by rich CEO executives that want to party in the desert doing copious levels of drugs. Burning mans initial concept was a altruistically good concept.. Don't be a jerk.. To which I think pride month should follow.
Anyhow, That's what server said -
+++ END OF LINE
3 1 Comments 0 Shares
- To some, it's an end of an Era. To others, it's finally burying a dead horse of a game console. To me, the Ouya was a console of lessons. It taught me how the filesystem of the android operating system worked without caring if i'll brick a crucial device like a game. The Ouya in a messed up sense did revolutionize the gaming industry by making the big three, Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft back away from selling hyper-inflated and expensive SDK's in order to make games on their consoles. It lived on for years after Ouya as a company failed by being a set-top box that plays movies via the help of XBMC and Kodi which have now moved on to much higher versions of android then what the Ouya can handle.
Ouya has one final lesson to teach us. Long after the companies death and purchase to Razer. The Ouya console has one final lesson to teach us here in 2019..
"Never trust a cloud gaming platform"
When the lights go out on June 25th. all of the games that people bought on this console will either switch back to free-play mode. and the Ouya will state that it can no longer login to Ouya servers to register their games.
When a company turns the lights off on you. Be it Steam, Epic, You name it! If you don't own the physical media then you don't own the game. Thus, history is lost , developers are forgotten and at the end of the day it'll be considerably harder to keep what some would consider a retro classic running for future generations to experience.
now just because the party is over and razer wants to bury this 'dead horse' doesn't mean you have to roll over. A long time ago I provided instructions on how to keep this little box alive with a different Android OS and downloading APKs through google play. Granted it's not the same but it at least places the power of these aging consoles back into the users hands.
If by some miracle there's someone out there with an Ouya that reads this before June 25th. download as much as you can, run a backup tool to save the data. and keep those APK's boys and girls. the future of archival (at least as best as we can) is now in our hands.
1 5 Comments 0 Shares
- https://www.s-config.com/online-jamz/ - Trying to get back into the swing of blogging once again. This time focusing on something that groups can do and something Funky Joe even does on his channel which is the concept of the "Artist JAM" . This blog entry is dedicated to two twitch streamers that did it and some of the pictures I managed to capture and show you and the rest of the world what happens.1 0 Comments 0 Shares
- It took way too much danmed time. But all of my self-hosted video blogs are now integrated into @foobox with a fallback to the HTML5 player for noscripters. Of course direct links always available for those who don't feel video should be played on a web-browser.
It took such a long time because every video entry has to be manually entered in as its own gallery. Super annoying. On top of that foobox insists that all videos must play as MP4 first without even considering that most browsers can accept webm which is way faster to deliver content with.
Anyhow. It's ironic how the minor changes on a website can talk almost a solid week to carry out. But now it's helpful to chain-link videos together if i really wanted to similar to how youtube can make a playlist.1 0 Comments 0 Shares
- This is going to be a longshot but i'm going to ask anyways.. Anyone chilling out there in Mastodon land?
For those who have no idea what i'm talking about.;D1 0 Comments 0 Shares
- Yo what's up? I logged into second-life and thought to myself. I should do a screenshot Saturday shouldn't I? I was a Crux for a long time on SecondLife but because the Crux culture there got crazy toxic I went and become a Possat (Possum-Cat and from what i heard from the creator there was like 5 percent duck in there.. so it has a 'quack' command).
There I am! In a goth/industrial club on SecondLife called "The Link" sporting my tac-vest, leather pants, and torn up fever ray shirt. Strangely people still remember me doing DJ sets as I would be one of the few that would play "The human aftertaste."
Until next time.. Don't die..
Server protect you.
+++END OF LINE4 0 Comments 0 Shares