I'm gasoline. Fuel. Fire. Passion. Pleasure. It's like being naked in a wheat field with puppies eating ice cream. Everything that is good yet powerful with the force of a V8 diesel engine that has no retraining bolts. The M-rotor dislodges and you have the potential of ejecting your friends and family. Relax as the Pesto Humans stare at you from their glass house eating apples of sheer delight. I am a 5' 8" Binturong reporter from the after-now. Don't die and server protect you.
- https://soundcloud.com/s-config/kakashi-voice-over-test - Now, i've gotten some compliments not just from twitter. but from even my professional RL job that I should do voice overs... Posted a little something on Sound Cloud if I were to do a dub in an anime. Think I should open a page on my site for VO and narration stuffs?2 0 Comments 0 Shares
- https://www.s-config.com/state-of-blog-2020/ - it's been a while since we did a state of 2020 address with my website. Despite nature/technology/and man itself trying to kill us in 2020 it's certainly proving to me an interesting year for bloggers like myself. We even got a review from a popular YouTuber "Muta" of TheOrdinaryGamers . Since they were hella-nice to me! I made a response blog right back.3 0 Comments 0 Shares
Because not only do we love you and want to keep some ad-revenue pennies away from twitch. We also value your privacy and do not use any ad or tracking cookies what so ever thus making the video streaming process worlds more enjoyable.
We also wanted to experiment encoding. Eating gigs of hard-drive space on our VPS! So! A new Twitch recording is out! Playing Streets of Rouge for 4 hours and 20 minutes! With FunkyJoe and crew on the Discord channel.
Also, the blog has been updated a little showing the previous twitch stream and the differences used in encoding the first one playing GTA5 and the last one playing Streets of Rouge.
Anyhow, for those who visit my site. Thanks so much!2 0 Comments 0 Shares
- A while back I asked if you wanted to see my recorded stream. Because we are jerks that don't tell people when I smash that record button. Well, now you can right on my website! It only took 4 days straight to encode to VP9 codec but hey! It was fun to us!
https://www.s-config.com/stream-recording/2 0 Comments 0 Shares
- I'm not really a twitch streamer. But I do sometimes like smashing that stream button on OBS at irregular intervals. Some people were sad that they missed me streaming. Because I have no YouTube because of my general hatred of it. Also, because YouTube and Twitch will filter/copyright claim me playing games like GTA5 where the moment the radio kicks in the censors go nuts.
How about I also smash that record button in OBS and give you guys the last stream on my web-site instead? It would be totally ad-free and tracking free. And for the most part censorship free. What do you guys think?
P.S. I will be prepared for whatever the result will be. Go Democracy.2 0 Comments 0 Shares
- https://www.s-config.com/aerodymanic/ - It's been a while since I sat down with the loops that were fruity. But I spent waaaaay to long on this one. Under the rules of any project. Go fast, commit.2 0 Comments 0 Shares
- https://www.s-config.com/have-fun/ - This question was originally aimed at the Twitch community. But we hijacked the questioned and answered it too. Enjoy.2 0 Comments 0 Shares
- I recently upgraded my blogging web-server from Apache and Nginx. Most people would probably blank stare at me for this however i was running into a bunch of problems with Apache. Most notably that my VPS had a limited amount of ram and without a steady flow of 1000+ readers I couldn't justify an upgrade to the VPS. Maybe when it jumps to 10k i'd start thinking about it . But I dunno.
Why did I do it? Well, memory saving for starters. Nginx handles user requests way differently then Apache. Instead of opening up a processing thread per user it allocates all of the requests into a few threads. making it way faster on the turn-around.
Nginx is also known for handling static content fantastically. The dynamic content on my site is just php scripting which is a giant 'whatever'. But when I do video blogs Apache tends to chunk down and eat a lot of memory serving that style of content.
Another side effect is a lot of rules for WordPress were not being acknowledged by Apache. Such as re-writting .jpg and.png to attempt .webp as i run the EWWW image optimizer. Nginx seems to do this no problem where-as I slam my head into a wall on Apache.
I guess the only downside of Nginx is that it's not multi-user friendly. Which since i'm all alone on my VPS.... Who cares! It handles HTML2 better and they'll be the second web-server to release HTML3 so i'm super-looking forward to that.
I do see why federated networks choose Nginx for their web-servicing needs. It's crazy fast and low-memory. Although a bit of a pain to configure it's worth the pain to be honest.4 0 Comments 1 Shares