I'm gasoline. Fuel. Fire. Passion. Pleasure. It's like being naked in a wheat field with puppies eating ice cream. Everything that is good yet powerful with the force of a V8 diesel engine that has no retraining bolts. The M-rotor dislodges and you have the potential of ejecting your friends and family. Relax as the Pesto Humans stare at you from their glass house eating apples of sheer delight. I am a 5' 8" Binturong reporter from the after-now. Don't die and server protect you.
- A while back I asked if you wanted to see my recorded stream. Because we are jerks that don't tell people when I smash that record button. Well, now you can right on my website! It only took 4 days straight to encode to VP9 codec but hey! It was fun to us!
https://www.s-config.com/stream-recording/2 0 Comments 0 Shares
- I'm not really a twitch streamer. But I do sometimes like smashing that stream button on OBS at irregular intervals. Some people were sad that they missed me streaming. Because I have no YouTube because of my general hatred of it. Also, because YouTube and Twitch will filter/copyright claim me playing games like GTA5 where the moment the radio kicks in the censors go nuts.
How about I also smash that record button in OBS and give you guys the last stream on my web-site instead? It would be totally ad-free and tracking free. And for the most part censorship free. What do you guys think?
P.S. I will be prepared for whatever the result will be. Go Democracy.2 0 Comments 0 Shares
- https://www.s-config.com/aerodymanic/ - It's been a while since I sat down with the loops that were fruity. But I spent waaaaay to long on this one. Under the rules of any project. Go fast, commit.2 0 Comments 0 Shares
- https://www.s-config.com/have-fun/ - This question was originally aimed at the Twitch community. But we hijacked the questioned and answered it too. Enjoy.2 0 Comments 0 Shares
- I recently upgraded my blogging web-server from Apache and Nginx. Most people would probably blank stare at me for this however i was running into a bunch of problems with Apache. Most notably that my VPS had a limited amount of ram and without a steady flow of 1000+ readers I couldn't justify an upgrade to the VPS. Maybe when it jumps to 10k i'd start thinking about it . But I dunno.
Why did I do it? Well, memory saving for starters. Nginx handles user requests way differently then Apache. Instead of opening up a processing thread per user it allocates all of the requests into a few threads. making it way faster on the turn-around.
Nginx is also known for handling static content fantastically. The dynamic content on my site is just php scripting which is a giant 'whatever'. But when I do video blogs Apache tends to chunk down and eat a lot of memory serving that style of content.
Another side effect is a lot of rules for WordPress were not being acknowledged by Apache. Such as re-writting .jpg and.png to attempt .webp as i run the EWWW image optimizer. Nginx seems to do this no problem where-as I slam my head into a wall on Apache.
I guess the only downside of Nginx is that it's not multi-user friendly. Which since i'm all alone on my VPS.... Who cares! It handles HTML2 better and they'll be the second web-server to release HTML3 so i'm super-looking forward to that.
I do see why federated networks choose Nginx for their web-servicing needs. It's crazy fast and low-memory. Although a bit of a pain to configure it's worth the pain to be honest.4 0 Comments 1 Shares
- First off, welcome beautiful people which are following me! Sorry if I didn't get back right away work was horrific!
Second, I'm proud to announce that my blog now has a dank-web / Onion V3 address. Now for those who don't know what that part of the web means. It's usually a place to buy drugs, assassination contracts, mystery boxes filled with guns, meth, girls panties, blood, african voodoo dolls, more drugs, slave trafficking, and false credit cards. But It's also a place where people can visit sites like mine and not worry about getting tracked hard or their countries firewall blocking it in any way.
Now since I'm not offering things which are terrible/illegal/or downright morally bankrupt I don't intend to be the top visited deep/dark/dank-web of all time! I set a goal of getting 5 readers to visit my onion addressed site and so far I have met such goals. As a tin-foil hat level blogger I tend to believe in the notion that no corporation should control the entire internet. That includes Google, Alexa, and to a point even ICANN as well. A web admin should always be thinking of ways for users to connect to their site when the rest of the normal channels goes completely **** up! An onion address is just one of those alternatives versus traditional DNS sharing.
Anyhow, that's all server has to say. Until next time don't die.
+++END OF LINE.2 0 Comments 0 Shares
- When someone comes into a chat-room and says "I'm bored" they in fact deserve nothing!
Wow! I'm starting off this post a little cold. But I keep seeing this repeating pattern in every furry chat room throughout every platform. That eventually you'll get that one dude that says..
Now..... He doesn't say it once and then find something to do. Oh no! he'll make sure to remind the room every 30 minutes on exactly how bored he is. To which the best and most appropriate response is:
And probably ban them! A little extreme you may ask? Possibly! But you have to take his words seriously.
Think if a person did this in the middle of a house warming party.. What they're saying is almost insulting the host of the party. That there is not adequate levels of fun for them. That there's this sense of entitlement that somehow the party must revolve around them instead of the original intention which is celebrate BEING there for someone!
The same holds true for a chat room. Saying "You're bored" has no answer. Out of nowhere you've insulted just about everyone in the room. That you're bored and thus everyone in the chat room is so boring that it made you bored. There's no sense in anyone lifting a finger to entertain this individual because "I'm bored" just condemned the entire room.
We live in a marvelous era of technology and information. Where you have computers the size of credit cards which are capable of handling data that servers from the 80's would fill an entire room to accomplish. You have game services with thousands of apps at your fingertips with devs literally begging ANYONE to play their game they have listed for free just to get traction. You have the digital version of the library of Alexandria at your fingertips to do any research whatever you want. Want a fursuit? There's enough video/text/information to go start to finish. You have no idea what kind of gift it is to have that not only in front of your desk but in your pocket on a phone!
On top of all of this. You're in a fandom where every character is limited only to the imagination of the creator that made them. Multi-dimensional theory here we come ravioli boios! This is supposed to be a fandom with boundless imagination to the levels where you don't even need a computer , You in fact don't even need technology because with a pen and paper you can invent your character, your world.
With the barrier of entry that low. There's no excuse for "I'm bored." If you feel insulted when I say these people are lazy pieces of garbage that wait for someone to do all of the heavy lifting for them then all i have to say is "Good!" Remember the difference between depression and anger is anger has focus! harness that and better yourself. pick up a hobby, do research. Become a Zen Buddist monk that gets the dream state all wrong like Alan Watts. Whatever floats your boar man! There's so much to do in this world no one would accept "I'm bored" as a state of mind.3 0 Comments 0 Shares