I'm gasoline. Fuel. Fire. Passion. Pleasure. It's like being naked in a wheat field with puppies eating ice cream. Everything that is good yet powerful with the force of a V8 diesel engine that has no retraining bolts. The M-rotor dislodges and you have the potential of ejecting your friends and family. Relax as the Pesto Humans stare at you from their glass house eating apples of sheer delight. I am a 5' 8" Binturong reporter from the after-now. Don't die and server protect you.
- First off, welcome beautiful people which are following me! Sorry if I didn't get back right away work was horrific!
Second, I'm proud to announce that my blog now has a dank-web / Onion V3 address. Now for those who don't know what that part of the web means. It's usually a place to buy drugs, assassination contracts, mystery boxes filled with guns, meth, girls panties, blood, african voodoo dolls, more drugs, slave trafficking, and false credit cards. But It's also a place where people can visit sites like mine and not worry about getting tracked hard or their countries firewall blocking it in any way.
Now since I'm not offering things which are terrible/illegal/or downright morally bankrupt I don't intend to be the top visited deep/dark/dank-web of all time! I set a goal of getting 5 readers to visit my onion addressed site and so far I have met such goals. As a tin-foil hat level blogger I tend to believe in the notion that no corporation should control the entire internet. That includes Google, Alexa, and to a point even ICANN as well. A web admin should always be thinking of ways for users to connect to their site when the rest of the normal channels goes completely **** up! An onion address is just one of those alternatives versus traditional DNS sharing.
Anyhow, that's all server has to say. Until next time don't die.
+++END OF LINE.2 0 Comments 0 Shares
- When someone comes into a chat-room and says "I'm bored" they in fact deserve nothing!
Wow! I'm starting off this post a little cold. But I keep seeing this repeating pattern in every furry chat room throughout every platform. That eventually you'll get that one dude that says..
Now..... He doesn't say it once and then find something to do. Oh no! he'll make sure to remind the room every 30 minutes on exactly how bored he is. To which the best and most appropriate response is:
And probably ban them! A little extreme you may ask? Possibly! But you have to take his words seriously.
Think if a person did this in the middle of a house warming party.. What they're saying is almost insulting the host of the party. That there is not adequate levels of fun for them. That there's this sense of entitlement that somehow the party must revolve around them instead of the original intention which is celebrate BEING there for someone!
The same holds true for a chat room. Saying "You're bored" has no answer. Out of nowhere you've insulted just about everyone in the room. That you're bored and thus everyone in the chat room is so boring that it made you bored. There's no sense in anyone lifting a finger to entertain this individual because "I'm bored" just condemned the entire room.
We live in a marvelous era of technology and information. Where you have computers the size of credit cards which are capable of handling data that servers from the 80's would fill an entire room to accomplish. You have game services with thousands of apps at your fingertips with devs literally begging ANYONE to play their game they have listed for free just to get traction. You have the digital version of the library of Alexandria at your fingertips to do any research whatever you want. Want a fursuit? There's enough video/text/information to go start to finish. You have no idea what kind of gift it is to have that not only in front of your desk but in your pocket on a phone!
On top of all of this. You're in a fandom where every character is limited only to the imagination of the creator that made them. Multi-dimensional theory here we come ravioli boios! This is supposed to be a fandom with boundless imagination to the levels where you don't even need a computer , You in fact don't even need technology because with a pen and paper you can invent your character, your world.
With the barrier of entry that low. There's no excuse for "I'm bored." If you feel insulted when I say these people are lazy pieces of garbage that wait for someone to do all of the heavy lifting for them then all i have to say is "Good!" Remember the difference between depression and anger is anger has focus! harness that and better yourself. pick up a hobby, do research. Become a Zen Buddist monk that gets the dream state all wrong like Alan Watts. Whatever floats your boar man! There's so much to do in this world no one would accept "I'm bored" as a state of mind.3 0 Comments 0 Shares
- https://www.s-config.com/linux-adb-raspberry-pi-ouya-lineage-really/ - I decided to re-write my articles on how i deal with android ADB and the Ouya so that it's a little more universal instead of being exclusive to just windows machines.1 0 Comments 0 Shares
- Under "I'm not dead" news..
I've been working a lot basically trying to get ready for a customer who CNC routes a lot.. As a result. Since I found a 3mm black acrylic sheet in the dumpster I figured "Yeah. This will totally work for the case of my ArduinoDECK".
I posted about this little device a while back. but it's an arduino with super-simply circuitry that allow you to program the keys to whatever you'd like. No matrix system for ghosting. Anyhow, I got a lot of crap on my blog for just posting the circuit board as the final product. DIY projects of this nature are a lot like a Raspberry Pi. The case REALLY isn't important. However! Since people thought it was a Janky piece of garbage you can make something that was wireballed together and give it a professional finish with the right kind of case.1 0 Comments 0 Shares
- Checking on some of my previous posts i realized that i had to include justfurry in my htaccess file so that it doesn't show hot-linking on each of my articles. My guess as to why is the CMS doesn't follow a standard convention of meta-card tagging like twitter/facebook and pull the image down but instead just image links to conserve space.
Anyhow, it's been fixed. so my next article pictures won't be met with teletext me.Peace!1 0 Comments 0 Shares
- A fellow streamer i knew wanted something that was open source to StreamDeck by elgato. and within about 24 hours of making it. (1 week to document it) here is the end-result. Granted! Not as pretty as an Arduino StreamDeck. But $12 vs. $150-200? yeah. I'm okay with that.. Maybe i'll spend a few extra bucks for a case and give it some aesthetic then wireball hell.:D1 0 Comments 0 Shares
- Open Shot is one hell of a ride.. Is it Adobe Premiere or Vegas Studio? No, not even close.. But it's free and multiplatform which means there's really no excuse for anyone to not do some post-production to your videos before uploading them to the net.
https://www.openshot.org/ - if you want to check it out.
I'll probably do a blog article about this down the road showing all of the glitches and how to overcome some of them.
4 1 Comments 0 Shares